Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcome to the Dashboard Drummer!



You know you've done it! You're having an awesome day. You can't help but smile. You're in a stellar mood and feeling on top of the world, and your favorite song is on, and oh no! Here comes that drum solo! You just have to jam out! You have no shame. People may pass by and look at you like you've lost it, but so what? You're having fun. That's what this blog is all about. That feeling.

I have two other blogs, where I love to write about much more serious topics, but sometimes it's fun to just express the lighter side of life. I am a very "glass half full" type of person and I don't apologize for that. I have a very eclectic and random personality so this blog will reflect that. I intend to express creativity and inspire my readers to be positive and love their lives! Enjoy!

-Aaron

2 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to hear and see people who are upbeat about life these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! I hope that you continue to tune in to Dashboard Drummer for more positivity! Stay positive and love your life!

    ReplyDelete